Friday, March 23, 2012

Word Doodle

Hey there! I posted a little story over on my personal blog last night. I decided to post it there because it's a character sketch -- not even that robust, just a doodle, really. It contains neither romance nor erotica, and sort of half-handedly involves a character or two that some of my real-life friends (who all mostly follow that blog, but don't necessarily watch this one) would know.

Anyway, the Hubs really liked it, and he asked me to post it somewhere, so I did. Having made my decision that it didn't quite belong over here in the romance/erotica writing blog, I nevertheless invite you to check it out and let me know what you think.

And then don't forget to come back here and enter the contest! Five more days until "Assumption of Desire" is released!

No comments:

Post a Comment