Thursday, February 16, 2012

Snippet, 2/15/12

I only wrote about 500 words last night, but I was pretty danged tired, so I'll take it. Besides, I may have actually finished the story. There's no sex scene, but I'm not sure it needs one. Much as I love a good steamy sex scene, there's nothing worse than a romance that shoehorns sex in where it isn't needed.

I'll give it a day or two to rest and then read through it and rewrite a good two-thirds of it and then see how I feel about it, though.

David was startled into a laugh. "That would be pretty damned pathetic," he admitted.

"Precisely. So stop it. But if you won't take the hint I gave you, I'll have to take the bull by the horns. Want to go get some dinner?"

Thump thump thump thump. "D-dinner?" David squeaked, barely audible over the pounding in his veins. "Like a, um. A date?"

I still don't have a title, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment