Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Contest?! A Contest!

Last year, I went to the Roanoke Pride festival to help out with a vendor table. I had a fantastic time, and it even spawned my story, Assumption of Desire. So this year, I'm going back!

Only this time, I'm not going as a vendor -- I'll be with a friend and her aunt. (I should print out a copy of Assumption to take with me, just in case I run into the "real" Jesse who inspired the story.)

And just because I'm excited to be going back to this fun festival, let's have a contest! Leave me a comment here or on my Facebook page, and next week, when I'm back from the festival to post pictures, I'll draw a name to receive a copy of Assumption -- which is, in my opinion, probably the single hottest thing I've ever written. (Or, if you already have that, one of my other books.)

Square deal? Yeah. And if you happen to be going, keep an eye out for me. I wonder if I can get a "Fruit Fly" shirt made up before Sunday...?

No comments:

Post a Comment