Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Duty and Desire Cover

So apparently Kristina Wright, the editor for the Duty and Desire anthology (wherein resides my story "Dead on Her Feet"), is at BookExpo America in New York this week. BEA is an event that a librarian friend of mine attends every year, and that one of these years I'm going to find a way to attend.

Kristina has been posting pictures and updates on her Facebook, and yesterday morning, she put up this shot of the Cleis Press/Viva Editions booth:


Why, what's that, with the very hot guy in the camo giving us a come-hither look? Why, it's the cover for Duty and Desire!

It's my first glimpse of the cover art, and I must say, it's pretty awesome. I can't wait to hold it in my hands! I expect I'll eventually get a better image to post, but in the meantime... squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment