Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Covered and Reviewed!


Item the first! Amazon has both of the Cleis Press anthologies available for pre-order, and pictures over the covers, so check them out! Seductress (the collection of succubus stories) is due out October 16 (just in time for Hallowe'en!) and Duty and Desire (military theme) will be released on November 13 (right after Veteran's Day). And holy cow, but check out those covers!

***

Item the second! Top 2 Bottom Reviews has been featuring Torquere Press authors all month, and today happens to be my day! There's a long interview with me right at the top of their page today.

And even better still, they reviewed Safe Harbor to go with the interview, and not only did they like it, they loved it, giving it a five-kiss rating! I'm completely thrilled -- I love all my bookish children, but Safe Harbor holds a special place in my heart, and I don't think it gets nearly enough love -- but check out these quotes from the review:

I picked up this book thinking I would read a few chapters tonight and finish it later, not realizing I would become immediately caught up in the interesting lives of her characters, and not be able to put the book down until I finished it hours later.

Both Rafe and Tyver are very well-written characters that I found myself liking immediately. ...Watching both of them grow from boys to men was very enjoyable for me and I adored how deep the love and friendship they had for each other.

I can only bounce with excitement! Go check out the interview, and if you haven't read it yet, please consider giving Safe Harbor a chance -- and if you have read it, please take a minute to rate it -- at Goodreads, at Amazon.Com, or wherever you bought it -- to help convince others to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment