Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Vacationing

Hello, my darlings!

I missed last week's post due to some extreme craziness at the Day Job, on top of the expected craziness incumbent with trying to get them all prepared for my absence, since I'm on vacation with the family this week.

But since I neglected you last week, I couldn't let it go this week! So here I am, at a stool in my mother-in-law's kitchen, trying to keep the kids quiet while she and the Hubs are sleeping, and writing to you, my favorite readers!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! (Or whatever your favorite winter solstice holiday is. I'm not picky.)

I brought my iPad with me on vacation, and all the stories I'm currently working on, but there's the hustle and bustle of trying to get around to visiting with as much of the Hubs' extended family as possible and the kids staying up late and trying not to make anymore impact on people's spaces and routines than we have to... And all that leaves me really wiped out at the end of the day and not inclined to write. Heck, most nights, I've even been too tired to read, and I bought some really fun-sounding stories to fill up my spare time with!

We fly home on Friday, and then there's Christmas with my family and New Year's with friends, and then we're back to the regular routine by Tuesday...

So in the meantime: leave me a story prompt to help me get back into the swing, tell me what you did for your holidays (were you naughty?), and tell me what kind of New Year's Resolutions you're going to make, if any!

No comments:

Post a Comment