Sunday, March 23, 2014

Postcards from the Edge

...from the edge of my sanity, that is. Here's what happened:

Lynn and I planned a Facebook "release party" for Whetting the Appetite -- an online chat, basically. I decided it would be fun to make up a promotional postcard-style graphic for each story in the anthology, and post them randomly throughout the day.

It took me over nine hours to make all the postcards (the anthology has 46 stories -- even compressing the three-parter into one postcard still left me with 44 to make!)... and at the end, I was feeling pretty proud of them, actually.

And then, the morning of the release party... my internet died.

Well, of course it did.

So I'm going to post them here -- all 46 of them. (I'll put them behind a jump break, to save your sanity, if you're on an RSS feed -- and if you're reading this from one of the repost sites that doesn't preserve images, please come check out the original post at
http://everyworldneedslove.blogspot.com/2014/03/postcards-from-edge.html )














































No comments:

Post a Comment